UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A demand from a sannin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shimokage

PostSubject: A demand from a sannin   Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:08 pm

Rinto walks into the Kazekage's office with a serious look on his face. "You, me, training, now!" Demands Rinto. "Teach me at least 5 sand element techniques, and if you don't I'll just go to another village and train with thier kage." Says Rinto with a smirk. "So what'll it be?" Asks Rinto.

Shinji
Kazekage
Kazekage

PostSubject: Re: A demand from a sannin   Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:40 pm

Ok but im telling you it wont be easy. This will take a lot of practice.

PostSubject: Re: A demand from a sannin   Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:45 pm

"Ok! I've already trained under the hokage and raikage! So I just want to learn at least 5 sand element moves. Is that okay?" Asks Rinto grinning. "Because I hate to have my time wasted." Says Rinto glaring deep into the kazekage's eyes.

Shinji
Kazekage
Kazekage

PostSubject: Re: A demand from a sannin   Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:33 pm

Im going to teach you wind. I can't teach you sand because it is an ability that only a few people are abble to do. It is from a lost bloodline that i was lucky born with.

PostSubject: Re: A demand from a sannin   Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:09 pm

Rinto walks out of the Kazekage's office. "Then I'm sorry I've wasted your time." Says Rinto glaring into the kazekage's eyes again. "Well...time to train with another kage." Says Rinto leaveing sunagakure.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A demand from a sannin   

Back to top Go down

A demand from a sannin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UltimateNaruto :: RP section :: The Great Five Countries :: Hidden Sand Village :: Kazekage's Office-
Jump to: