UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

raiga.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
g-aara
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: raiga.....   Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:04 pm

Name: raiga
cyclops

Village: mist

Ninja Rank: genin

Clan: n/a

Looks: grey headband,green shirt(short sleeve)wit a lightning bolt on it,black pants wit a green strip on the sides,2 swords

Personality: crazy,strange
Special Characteristics: lightning controll

Elements: lightning and mist

Skills/Specialties: genjutsu and taijutsu

Jutsus:
- lightning disk-spins finger and a disk of lightning that can cut trew about anything appears and is trown at opponent

- lightning bolt-shots lighting bolt out of fingers

- lighting dragon-a dragon of lighting is formed and rages at opponet and if hit dragon srinks and cuts opponet

- lighting god summing-summins a warrior of lighting and watever raiga does the warrior does

- distcharge-when raiga is hit a discharge of lighting is sent trew opponet

- lighting sword-his swords rage with lighting and gain more powerful

-mist fadeaway-a thick mist appears ad raiga is only part of it and can strike any time and anyway without being seen easily

-lighting drill-raiga spins rapidly and lighting forms around him like a drill of lighting

-mist missle-a ball of mist comes in raigas hand and is blasted at opponet raipdly lke a missle

-flashback-raiga avoids opponets move reversing it by going back about 5 minutes to make the match go his way

-lighting mist-(finisher)ball of lighting forms in hand and mist forms around it making it hard to see when he gets near you and then strikes

-god lighting-(only used when the lighting god is in play)the god gets ball of giant lighting in hand and goes after opponet and if hit they get shocked and ripped threw

History/Background Story: most of raigas life was great.Everything was going great untill his village was attacked by mist ninja.He ran and hid were him and his dad were building many new wepoins.Raiga heard the ninja coming so he picked up one of the swords they were bulding but didn't finish.When the door had opened he swung and struck them 3 times.When he opened his eyes he seen that he had stabbed his own parents.his mom was only satabbed once but his dad was hit twice.He started crying and saying im sorry.His mom stood up and said how could you.Look what you did to your dad.His mom fell agian and said ''run my son and remeber....i love you.When she fell she had 2 kunias in her back.Two ninja appered with kunias in hand.Raiga fell to the floor and said please don't kill me.He got up and ran to his mom,and said help me please.When the two men stepped foward his father stood up and said doin't touch my son.He fought them and lost.As he was falling he said im sorry i love you good bye.Raiga was so scared he blacked out.When he woke up he was in a small room.He had been erased of all the memories and given the memories of fighting with a man he never met.He didn't know his parents died and he only knew that he was now a ninja in the mist and a ready fighter.He now lives in the mist as a genin and lives alone in his own wepon shop.

Last edited by g-aara on Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: raiga.....   Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:11 pm

-add more detail to personality

-add more detail to jutsu

-If you have mist moves then mist needs to be an element but I think genin can only have 1...but go ahead and add mist

Then after you do this

g-aara
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: raiga.....   Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:13 pm

ok wen i do that am i approved?

PostSubject: Re: raiga.....   Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:19 pm

Hmm...

g-aara
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: raiga.....   Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:23 pm

ok thx

Mizukage
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: raiga.....   Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:52 pm

yeah, thats a good character. approved

"Never farce with my village or pay with your life, even at the cost of my own."
-Modorokie Lee the 1st Mizukage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: raiga.....   

Back to top Go down

raiga.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1