UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Kaishiro the 7th Hokage: Deceased

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaishiro
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Kaishiro the 7th Hokage: Deceased   Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:58 am

Name: Kaishiro Hyuuga

Looks:

Village: Konohagakure(also known as village hidden in the leaves.)

Clan: Hyuuga

Personality: Overcoming, he values his teammates life and now he's the new selected Hokage, he's willing to give his own life for the safety of his people.

Special Characteristics: Byakugan (Hyuuga clan's Kekkei Genkai).

Skills/Specialties: Main: Taijutsu; Sub: Genjutsu and Ninjutsu

Jutsu:

Genjutsu

Bunshin no Jutsu

("Clone Technique") The Bunshin no Jutsu creates illusory duplicates of the user. It is impossible to tell which is the real ninja and which are illusions; clones generated by this technique, however, cannot attack anything as they are not physical beings.

Cancel

This jutsu utilises chakra and the user's willpower to overcome other Genjutsu. It seems that only Jounin-level ninjas and up are able to use it effectively.

Henge no Jutsu

("Transformation Technique") A very common and basic skill, it gives the user the appearance of another person or object.

Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu

("Mist Clone Technique") The Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu creates illusory clones of the user from mist. Those clones are indistinguishable from the original, but cannot attack and disappear when hit.

Sexy no Jutsu

("Sexy Technique") A technique made by the 6th Hokage himself. The user transform in into a sexy women, they can be nude, in bikini or with sexy dress depending which level the user want it to.

Taijutsu

Byakuugan

("White Eye"). Those who possess the Byakuugan are able to notice the subtle shifts of people's eyeballs and pupils and use them to get the general idea of the emotions and thoughts they are experiencing. And also have an improved line of sight, a 360 degrees field of vision and the ability to see the inner coil system that transports chakra through the body. In advanced cases they can also see the opening points, which in theory gives them the ability to shut down an opponent's chakra flow completely.

Hidden Leaf Ancient Taijutsu Supreme Technique: A Thousand Years of Pain

A very simple Taijutsu technique with a very over-dramatised name. Forcefully plunges the user's finger into the vicinity of the victim's rectal regions. Also dubbed it as the "Super Powerful Ass-Poke".

Jyuuken

("Gentle Fist") The inner coil system that transfers chakra around the body is very close and is essentially a part of all of the human body, including crucial organs. Members of the Hyuuga clan train in a special fighting style that requires the Byakuugan and excellent chakra control; through the Byakuugan they are able to see the opponent's inner coil system which they forcefully channel their own chakra into, causing severe damage to organs nearby. The technique earned its name because even a seemingly gentle, unimpressive hit can prove lethal.

Kage Shuriken no Jutsu

("Shadow Shuriken Technique") This technique consists of throwing two shuriken, one normally and the other hiding in the first one's shadow. The target focuses on the first one and is often hit by the second.

Juin Jutsu (Hyuuga)

("Curse Seal (Hyuuga)") A secret Ninjutsu passed on from generation to generation within the Hyuuga Clan. It is put on members of the Branch House at a very young age. This Curse Seal is the unavoidable death that the Main House imposes onto the Branch House. It easily destroys the brain nerves of the person who suffers from it, kills them and removes all traces of the Byakuugan.

Kawarimi no Jutsu

("Body Substitute Technique") The user quickly replaces themselves with another object, such as a plant or an animal. This usually confuses the attacker and leaves them open to a counter-attack.

Kirigakure no Jutsu

("Hidden Mist Technique") A simple yet very effective technique. Covers the area of your opponents with a thick sheet of mist, crippling their senses and creating an opening for a more powerful attack.

Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Toja

("Summoning Technique: Tigers") This Jutsu, using a contract, Seal, and the user's blood, binds an animal to the user, in this case Tigers. This fierce tiger was raised by hand while they are cubs, and now they help protect their master by stopping their enemy by bitting their hands and feet.

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu

("Water Replication Technique") Creates one or multiple identical copies of the user out of water. More similar to Shadow Clone than to a Normal Clone, Water Clones are capable of attacking, except each Clone's strength is only one tenth of the power of the original. Also, the clone can only be controlled within a certain radius of the user.

Suirou no Jutsu

("Water Prison Technique") A move used to trap the victim inside a virtually inescapable prison of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep one arm inside the bubble at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned.

Suiton Daibakufu no Jutsu

("Water Type - Explosion Skill") A Jutsu which creats a huge cyclone turned on its side, which is sent towards the target. This Jutsu can only be done when in or near a body of water, and is devastatingly powerful. It can easily rip tree roots from the Earth and suck large debres into itself. Weapons can also be hidden inside the cyclone for a secondary attack.

Suiton Suiryuudan no Jutsu

("Water Type - Water Dragon Blast Skill") A powerful attack that creates a huge current of water in the shape of a dragon, which is sent towards the opponent. Except when used by extremely powerful ninjas, this Jutsu can only be done when in or near a body of water.

Special jutsu

Hakke Kuushou

("Eight Divination Signs Air Palm") A ranged Taijutsu technique utilized by Hyuuga Neji. Extending chakra from his body, Neji will thrust his palm at his target. This will send out an invisible wave of chakra which can knock his opponent back. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target-s tenketsu points.

Hakke Rokujuuyonshou

("Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand") A Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault.

Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou

("Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand") A Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou is a variation of Hakke Rokujuuyonshou, a technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault.

Hakkeshou Kaiten

("Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin") A Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken.

If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.

Custom Jutsu

("Mind control Technique") The Mind Control Technique is an advanced jutsu in the A-class rank, with the use of the Byakuugan the user can't only just read the mind of the victim but also control its mind and body but still you're in control of your body. The victim will turn into a live human puppet with no chakra strings attached.

("Lightning Fist") The modified taijutsu of the original Gentle Fist of the Hyuga clan. Time has passed and jutsu has evolve, this fighting style is more faster seeing the victims inner coil that transfer the chakra but the target is not just the victims inner vital organ but the the heart of the chakra, cutting the supply of chakra all over the body. When hit the victim can't use its chakra giving the user absolute victory.

("Water typ - Ice Shards") This give the user the ability to immobilize the victim by summoning ice shards when hit the ice came alive and freezes the body allowing Kai to use more powerful technique without the worries of the victim running away or dodging his attacks.

("Aqua Blade") Since Kai is also a water technique user he develops himself this technique. This technique works like a Rakiri instead of lightning it collects blue chakra and water, even water vapor, with a rotating vapor around its spherical shape. When released huge amount water explodes and dealing great amount of damage to the victim.

("Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand") A Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Byakuugan. _______ is a special technique again developed by Kai. _____ takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an enhanced vision that allows them to focus of the weakest point of the victim. When used a whirling vortex much an like a typhoon that destroy the defences of the enemy and dealing attacks.

History/Background: Kaishiro Hyuga is descendant of the ever popular Hyuga clan of Konoha. Kai was born luckily in the main branch of the clan he was able to have a special trainings and learned all secrets of the clan. Even though he wasn't special of his clan he has pass the genin exam in an early age and at the age of 10 he has pass the Chunin exam monitored by the 6th Hokage. As a Jounin in only in an age of 17 he has done great contributions either in great wars the Konoha has joined into. At the age of 18 and half years he was selected as the new Hokage because of his greatness and skills.

Last edited by Kaishiro on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

PostSubject: Re: Kaishiro the 7th Hokage: Deceased   Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:09 am

Eh , i like it. i think it was good ; i dont believe i could approve of people yet but if i can then i would say approved and if i can't then im just giving my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaishiro
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Kaishiro the 7th Hokage: Deceased   Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:03 am

Thnx dude. I appreciated it. But still I'm waiting for someone who can approved it. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinji
Kazekage
Kazekage

PostSubject: Re: Kaishiro the 7th Hokage: Deceased   Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:01 am

its a good profile but since ur trying to be hokage i think u shuold give urself more powerful moves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaishiro
Hokage
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Kaishiro the 7th Hokage: Deceased   Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:41 am

Of course I'll be creating my own custom moves/jutsu, but I will tomorrow. It's getting late in my time and I think I need more thinking for my custom jutsus. So if you don't mind can I be the Hokage.? Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinji
Kazekage
Kazekage

PostSubject: Re: Kaishiro the 7th Hokage: Deceased   Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:42 am

ok approved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaishiro the 7th Hokage: Deceased   

Back to top Go down