UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

rega my charecter: Deceased

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
g-aara
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: rega my charecter: Deceased   Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:41 pm

Name: rega bounce

Village: cloud

Ninja Rank: leader of cloud/lighting village

Clan: n/a

Looks: grey headband,green shirt(short sleeve)wit a lightning bolt on it,black pants wit a green strip on the sides

Personality: crazy,toughguy,cool
Special Characteristics: lightning controll
Elements: lightning

Skills/Specialties: ninjutsu and taijutsu

Jutsus:
- lightning disk-spins finger and a disk of lightning that can cut trew about anything appears and is trown at opponent

- lightning bolt-shots lighting bolt out of fingers

- lightning god-summens a storm and lighting armor comes on rega making hm stronger and harder to hurt

- shock-grappels opponet and shocks him

- blue lightning-(can only be used while in lighting god)huge ball of lightningforms in hand then he stricks and rips trew his opponet with ease if hit by move

- lighting sword-sword forms in hand that is made of lightning that only rega can controle and is used while he fights

-thunder drill-rega spins and makes a drill shape and then lighting forms around it

History/Background Story: on rega's 5'th birthday his grandpa promised an awsome surprise.His mom took him into a room were the surprise was sopposed to be but when he got in the room he saw that his grandpa had been torn apart by 2 ninja.He was very sad because his father suffered the same fate when he was born.This made rega cry all day.He sat near a river when he was sad.He then went inside the house because a thunderstorm was starting,but when he went inside he saw his mothers blood splattered on the wall.The men who killed his mom,dad,and grandpa were standding there laughing.Rega ran back out to the river fearing for his life,but he just couldn't run.He felt anger in his body.Then out of hs fingers shot a bolt of lighting.This is when he figured out that he had the power of the ninjas he was up agianst.He killed them in a matter of seconds.At his mom,dad,and grandpa's funeral they gave him a small knife that his grandpa used and was given by his father on his 5'th birthday.He took it and ran to his dads old shed.He layed down and stabbed himself.He fell unconsious.When he woke up he was in a hospital and still in pain.He stood up and said from this day on i am a ninja.Rega then felt the armor of lighting around him and he got a blue ball of lighting and shoved it in the ground.In an instint the hospital collapsed.After that he lived alone in his dads shed and trained up in his old treehouse.Now he lives in the lighting village a great lighting handeller in the ninja world.

Last edited by g-aara on Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: rega my charecter: Deceased   Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:48 pm

k, firstly, the whole can cut down anything thing, make it nearly anything. secondly, th blinding thing, has to go. If it can blind the opponent, it can blind u, and thirdly, fix those and ur good to go. Also, change it to cloud village, there no lightning village.

"Never farce with my village or pay with your life, even at the cost of my own."
-Modorokie Lee the 1st Mizukage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
g-aara
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: rega my charecter: Deceased   Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:51 pm

ok thx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage

PostSubject: Re: rega my charecter: Deceased   Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:00 pm

approved

"Never farce with my village or pay with your life, even at the cost of my own."
-Modorokie Lee the 1st Mizukage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rega my charecter: Deceased   

Back to top Go down

rega my charecter: Deceased
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1