UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Tategami , Kaguya , G-aara , Drizzle , Zana , & Isamu.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

PostSubject: Re: Tategami , Kaguya , G-aara , Drizzle , Zana , & Isamu.   Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:15 pm

I wanted you to do this training to...first u explain to meh your strong points you have and then tell meh your weaknesses...after that show meh your favorite jutsu that you have
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tategami Gallion
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Tategami , Kaguya , G-aara , Drizzle , Zana , & Isamu.   Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:09 pm

Tategami appeared in a puff of black smoke and bows to her leader
"I'm sorry im late sir, my strong points and weak points eh" she said thinking had
"Im insane thats my strong point nothing is to hard or impossible i dont care" she said laughing hysterically
"Im also a profficent user of fire type jutsu and my lion transformation jutsu coupled with my lions berzerk charge can be almost unstoppable" she said smirking then busting out into insanse lauhgter again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

PostSubject: Re: Tategami , Kaguya , G-aara , Drizzle , Zana , & Isamu.   Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:13 pm

The laughter's kindha creepy , eh. anyway show meh your favorite jutsu you have
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tategami Gallion
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Tategami , Kaguya , G-aara , Drizzle , Zana , & Isamu.   Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:20 pm

Tategami smirks crazily "I have three if thats ok sir"
she forms some quick handseals and puts her hand together
"Lion transformation jutsu" suddenly with a low growl Tategami's hair turns black and grows longer,her teeth sharppen her nails become claws and a tail and ears appear she then turns to the nearest inanimate object and cackles and closes her eyes hysterical laughter echoing all around, when she opened her eye they are blood red she then cackled again
"Lions berzerk charge" she shot at the object at high speed slashing with her claws and tearing with her teeth, then she jummped back and formed more hand seals and placed her hand around her mouth
"fire wall jutsu" she spewed black fire from her mouth forming a wall of fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

PostSubject: Re: Tategami , Kaguya , G-aara , Drizzle , Zana , & Isamu.   Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:23 pm

Hmm , i like them. Very useful ; you are obviously one of the stronger members in this organazation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tategami Gallion
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Tategami , Kaguya , G-aara , Drizzle , Zana , & Isamu.   Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:26 pm

"Thanks" she said smirking "But that was me just playing in battle i wont stop even if it means death, i can tell you my origonal failure in the rain village it wasn't my fault but if i hadn't failed then shimmamru would never have joined up
again hysterical laughter filled the area
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

PostSubject: Re: Tategami , Kaguya , G-aara , Drizzle , Zana , & Isamu.   Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:36 pm

Kaguya joining us was great....but i will not let anymore failures get by , next time u will be on mission lockdown. and anyone else who fails
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tategami Gallion
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Tategami , Kaguya , G-aara , Drizzle , Zana , & Isamu.   Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:43 pm

Tategami nodded "I wont ever fail again if i do then i will make sure it will be death that makes that failure happen"
she then turned to a sparring dummy and formed some hand seals "Grand fire ball jutsu"
the dummy lit up with black flames quickly becoming ash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

PostSubject: Re: Tategami , Kaguya , G-aara , Drizzle , Zana , & Isamu.   Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:53 pm

Millie smirked and said , great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguya Shimamaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Tategami , Kaguya , G-aara , Drizzle , Zana , & Isamu.   Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:20 am

Shima shows up then says, "Sorry im late." Then uses Dance Of Seedling Fern around all fellow akatsuki members. he then said "This is my favorite and one of my most deadly jutsu, at this point i could kill you all if i wanted." then released the jutsu

Jutsus: Dance Of Seedling Fern- His final and most powerful dance, this jutsu causes a giant forest of bone spikes to burst from the ground. It is an extremely deadly technique. He is able to emerge from any bone at will, giving him a deadly element of surprise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

PostSubject: Re: Tategami , Kaguya , G-aara , Drizzle , Zana , & Isamu.   Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:04 am

Very Good Kaguya , I knew i let you join with us for a reason. Now explain your strong points and weak points
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguya Shimamaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Tategami , Kaguya , G-aara , Drizzle , Zana , & Isamu.   Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:11 pm

"My Strong points are in close combat, I am a master in taijutsu and because of my kekkei genkai i have to power to use my own bones in battle, Im mainly weak in genjutsu." he replied as he uses Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique at a spar dummy destroying it to pieces.

Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique-
This jutsu utilizes water to attack the enemy with a powerful water burst in the form of a shark
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tategami Gallion
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Tategami , Kaguya , G-aara , Drizzle , Zana , & Isamu.   Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:47 pm

Tategami grunts and mutters "Kekkei genkai humph who need that raw power now thats a strong thing"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguya Shimamaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Tategami , Kaguya , G-aara , Drizzle , Zana , & Isamu.   Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:18 pm

"My Kekkei Genkai is supreme, I trust you did not insult my Kaguya bloodline eh Tategami?" he said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tategami Gallion
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Tategami , Kaguya , G-aara , Drizzle , Zana , & Isamu.   Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:34 pm

"If you say so" she said scoffing and walking out in somewhat a huff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

PostSubject: Re: Tategami , Kaguya , G-aara , Drizzle , Zana , & Isamu.   Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:09 am

Damnit ! , these stupid goodie-goodies are really getting to me. i hate when i dont get to kill. I wouldha had that anbu's head if it wasn't for that stupid sand kazekage. everyone listen we are going to train hard !. and then we will attack the sand , and i want to be the one to finish this guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaguya Shimamaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Tategami , Kaguya , G-aara , Drizzle , Zana , & Isamu.   Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:26 am

"Yea boss you can have that guy,The raikage is my kill but no offense to Zana but i would like to partner up with Tategami on that one, I want to see how much shes improved." he said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader

PostSubject: Re: Tategami , Kaguya , G-aara , Drizzle , Zana , & Isamu.   Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:30 am

Yeah , thats good. I'm going to switch the teams anyway , since i've seen everyone fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tategami , Kaguya , G-aara , Drizzle , Zana , & Isamu.   

Back to top Go down

Tategami , Kaguya , G-aara , Drizzle , Zana , & Isamu.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2